Wednesday, June 23, 2010





So my cook here in Uganda is a also a tailor. She teaches basic tailoring to the girls that come through the Centre.  She's my age and she singlehandedly is paying for her sister to attend secondary school and taking care of her orphaned nieces and nephews.  She's hoping to be able to buy a special kind of sewing machine so she can expand her enterprise.

I told her I'd tell my friends about it and see if they were interested. So here's the deal:

Skirts - $10-15
Dresses - $15
Bags - $10
Set of ten napkins - $8
Aprons - $10

Other things - just give me your ideas and we'll see what we can do!

Here's the link to pictures of a bunch of fabrics (examples of skirts and dresses are at the end)!  Email me (meganclapp@gmail.com) what you'd like and appropriate measurements!   We'll settle up once I get home!



See Fabric Selections Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment