Friday, November 13, 2009

I can not believe that I've already been in Kampala for 2 weeks!  It's weird to think that we leave here in a month.  I was looking at the schedule and next weekend I'm going to Kitgum, the next is free and the next is our last weekend/debrief weekend!  That's insane, I feel like I should have months left.



So, I am officially going to Kitgum on Thursday.

Mom this is for you - Because I am going to Kitgum, I will not be able to go bungee jumping over the Nile as I had planned (everyone is going to Jinja for whitewater rafting/bungee jumping).  Yes, I am sad about this too Mom.  But it's the only time I could go to Kitgum.  Maybe next time.  Actually guaranteed next time! :-)

Other than that, classes are good.  I realize I haven't written much about them and I think it's because they're not political like in Rwanda when each class made me question society.  I'm taking a class on African religion and African traditional religion.


Oh I'm also trying to memorize the map of Africa.  So far I know about the bottom half and the entire East side.  North West Africa is going to end me.


No comments:

Post a Comment