Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rain, Rain.

Sometimes the simple intricacy of rain falling on my body is enough to revive me from whatever is bogging me down. I've been feeling pretty distant the last couple days. Just pondering a lot of things and forgetting to be in the moment. But it rained today (which is extremely rare as it's not the rainy season yet). And if you know anything about me it's that I love the rain. So standing in our front yard, looking out at the hills and getting poured on brought me back to reality. Brought me back to life. It's what I needed. Thank you, God.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those experiences that make you feel alive? I have to agree that they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another quote “Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain”
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete