Friday, October 30, 2009

Promised Pictures

Here are some photos of the daily activities at the New Life Center.  I took about 1000 pictures and would like to show you them all but with my internet speed and the fact that you wouldn't want to look at them all, I will just post a few...


Panoramic of where the girls from the center lived.




Our cook/house help/best friend teaching the girls how to make chapatti (which she also taught me (and which I am willing to cook for you))




Learning tailoring.
 



The three of us from my program who went to Kitgum


 
How not to use your mosquito net.


 
Beans and Posho.  Staple food.  Oh and I learned how to eat it with my fingers!


 
 Teaching them games.


 
Free time for the kids.


 
Me and our fabulous, amazing, spectacular house help.


No comments:

Post a Comment