Monday, August 17, 2009

What's she doing??

So I have four more days until I leave and I suppose now would be a good time to give you a brief glimpse at what I'll be doing over the next few months. I'm going to Africa! (If you didn't get that from my url). I'll be studying abroad there with the organization Food for the Hungry which is a global Christian organization that aides countries all over the world with poverty while sharing God's Word! We (about 20 students) will be flying into Pheonix on Friday and then flying from there to London, Heathrow and then onto Entebbe, Uganda on Saturday. From there we will head to Rwanda! (My time will be split between Uganda and Rwanda). I'll be back in the states on December 18th and I plan on maintaining this blog throughout my trip, so be sure to keep up!

More info about the program/what I'll be doing to follow.

Most importantly, if you could keep me in your prayers that would be great (also pray for my parents who will be nervous during the entire trip).

No comments:

Post a Comment